Friday 20 November 2009

Roses are pink...

I bought a Turkish cross-stitching magazine just to get the pattern for those roses and then I found out that DMC provides a free pattern for DMC club members. Yes, this really proves that you live and learn!!!

On the other hand, I've been recently thinking how my life has changed during the last year. I got more free time ( as I work just part-time) that is why I can focus on things I really love doing but never had time for - cooking and cross-stitching. What a pleasing feeling!!! Just have to focus on another passion -teaching. Funny, though, many people have strange biased opinion of beeing a teacher, but personally I love it. The problem is just as I'm a foreigner in a strange country and it's not that easy...

At least I have my pink roses...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment